LA International Auto Show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LA International Auto Show
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 06:43:09 EST
Hi,
On Monday the 7th of January, 2002, I spent 7 hrs at the LA International
Auto Show. Sorry no MG news other than they weren't there. In fact only
Jaguar, Bently, Lotus, Land Rover and Aston-Martin were there representing
Great Britain. Sadder yet is the fact that the new BMW Mini Cooper seemed to
be the most popular car of the show. Why? I guess it's just that MINI "thing"
People just love them, to no end! I actually found myself trying hard not to
fall in Love with it myself. I think they'll be more popular than the new
Beetle. Why..I still don't know other than they are a great enthusiasts car,
and with their two tone paint jobs Harken back to another time. When
Britainia ruled the small sporty car theater! To bad the profits that
definately will really tumble into BMW's "poor outstreched hands" should
through default also be availible at least in part to GB. just my thoughts,
Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///