New Car Show Season

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: New Car Show Season
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:09:50 EST
Dan,
Yeah, guess we sorta got the abridged version out here in Kooksville, USA
(L.A.) But the LA Show does have a fantastic tribute to Maserati especially
the Frua & Vignale models from the 1950's and 60's. These are true Sports
touring cars. Meant to go fast and sweet! 2 and 3 litre V-8s w/ 3- two barrel
carbs!  Absolutely beautiful Italian coachwork....I just drooled all over
myself. Gawd I'd even love to just sit in one and make engine sounds all day!
Poked by the Trident, Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///