1976 Midget for sale Great price (doesn't run)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 Midget for sale Great price (doesn't run)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:40:25 EST
Hi,
A friend just called me up with a great deal! Its a 1976 (RBB) MG Midget with
(get this) Both Tops (Hard and Soft!) the body is in "good" condition, the
engine is a 1500 cc Spitfire and it's all there..its just not running. My
friend is a really NICE guy, who is actually an A-H Sprite person trying to
restore his 1959 Bugeye. But since he's 70 years young he feels that maybe
two projects + his 1962 Sprite daily driver are just too much
responsibility.So He wants to sell the 1976 Midget for $450 bucks first come
first served. Oh did I mention that the engine is a 1500 cc Spitfire motor.
If interested Call Dick Doyle @ (805) 642-0843 (Ventura, California USA)
Albert Escalante
(P.S. it goes without saying I have no invested interest in this other than
it sounds like something somebody could use since the parts alone are
probably worth twice what he's asking for the whole enchilada!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///