Re: Brrrrmmm, Snic Braap-Braaap..Vrrooommmm...(sound effects)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brrrrmmm, Snic Braap-Braaap..Vrrooommmm...(sound effects)
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:43:44 -0500
There are a couple of short movie clips on the Pittsburg Vintage Grand
Prix Association web page that have nice sounds. I saved the one of the
two Jaguars and extracted the sound channel from it in QuickTime. I used
this at work as my shut-down sound during driving season. That way, when
I logged off, everyone within hearing distance knew they would soon hear
the same sound from my MGA as it whizzed past the front of the building.
(Well, maybe my 1500 doesn't sound *exactly* like two race prepared
XK-120s, but its close <G>)

http://www.pvgpa.org/2001/htm/Gallery.html

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio