Re: gasoline coming out of overflow pipes on SU carbs

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: gasoline coming out of overflow pipes on SU carbs
From: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:25:19 -0600
Kai,

I should have added in my original email that I have replaced the gas tank
with a new one and preplaced the fuel pump and have flushed the fuel lines
with fresh gasoline.  But you bring up an excellent point.   Its possible
that, if the old fuel lines are REALLY bad, they may still be introducing
some grit into the float bowls.   I'll check that out.

Thanks!   -Greg

"Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
01/15/02 12:40 PM