Re: parts cleaner

To: <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: parts cleaner
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:19:06 -0800
Many auto parts stores sell a quart (or thereabouts) can of Berryman's
carburetor cleaner. It's big enough to put the bodies, bowls, etc, in (not
all at once, but you're probably keeping the pieces separate anyway so you
know how they go back together?) and it has a wire basket for the hardware
and small parts. Failing that, buy some spray carburetor cleaner. Soap and
water and regular solvents just will not shift that brown, gummy residue.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center