1960 MGA (kit) for sale -- More info

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 MGA (kit) for sale -- More info
From: info@theyeagergroup.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:46:56 -0600
Yes, it has the factory wire wheels.

Sorry for the oversight.

From:                   <info@theyeagergroup.com>
To:                     6pack@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
        mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:                1960 MGA (kit) for sale
Date sent:              Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:20:51 -0600

Greetings,

I have decided to sell my 1960 MGA project car and concentrate on our 1976
TR6.  I have not been able to do a thing to it in quite some time and am
not sure when I will have the time or the space to work on it.  I currently
have it stored at my parents house in Dallas, Texas.  For some reason they
would like it out of the garage and attic.   :-)

I have no idea what the MGA is worth or if anyone would be interested.  If
I could get some comments on what the car is worth in its present condition
and fully restored I would be very appreciative.  Likewise, if anyone (or
if anyone you know) would like to give this car a good home please let me
know.

Please reply personally as the lists have likely seen this discussion
before and I will be unsubscribing from the MG list soon.

I was in the middle of a frame up when I decided to pursue a doctorate in
education research. The 1960 MGA is in labeled boxes and zip-lock bags.
Most of the new parts have been acquired except for the interior as I
wasnt going to buy leather until just before the installation.  I have a
rebuilt engine (Pace Industries, Birmingham, AL), rebuilt transmission
(Moss Motors) and new performance engine and suspension parts (various
suppliers).

The chrome is in good to fair shape except for the front bumper that has a
dent or two.  There is evidence of some light collision damage in the front
(very easily repairable).  The rest of the body is straight and rust free.
The aluminum body parts are in good shape.  The frame is strong and has
only light surface rust.

The car needs to be repainted, assembled, and the details filled in.  I
have over $10,000 invested.  (Yes, I know, dont rub it in.)

The TR6 and its story can be seen at:
http://www.theyeagergroup.com/triumph_tr6.htm

Thank you in advance for all your help.  I have found the British sports
car community to be a great bunch of folks.

God bless,

Dr. Evan Todd Yeager
The Yeager Group
1302 Monroe Street