1960 MGA (kit) for sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1960 MGA (kit) for sale
From: info@theyeagergroup.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:20:45 -0600
Greetings,

I have decided to sell my 1960 MGA project car and concentrate on our 1976 TR6.
have not been able to do a thing to it in quite some time and am not sure when
I will
have the time or the space to work on it.  I currently have it stored at my
parents house
in Dallas, Texas.  For some reason they would like it out of the garage and
attic.   :-)

I have no idea what the MGA is worth or if anyone would be interested.  If I
could get
some comments on what the car is worth in its present condition and fully
restored I
would be very appreciative.  Likewise, if anyone (or if anyone you know) would
like to
give this car a good home please let me know.

Please reply personally as the lists have likely seen this discussion before
and I will be
unsubscribing from the MG list soon.

I was in the middle of a frame up when I decided to pursue a doctorate in
education
research. The 1960 MGA is in labeled boxes and zip-lock bags.  Most of the new
parts
have been acquired except for the interior as I wasnt going to buy leather
until just
before the installation.  I have a rebuilt engine (Pace Industries, Birmingham,
AL), rebuilt
transmission (Moss Motors) and new performance engine and suspension parts
(various suppliers).

The chrome is in good to fair shape except for the front bumper that has a dent
or two.
There is evidence of some light collision damage in the front (very easily
repairable).
The rest of the body is straight and rust free.  The aluminum body parts are in
good
shape.  The frame is strong and has only light surface rust.

The car needs to be repainted, assembled, and the details filled in.  I have
over $10,000
invested.  (Yes, I know, dont rub it in.)

The TR6 and its story can be seen at:
http://www.theyeagergroup.com/triumph_tr6.htm

Thank you in advance for all your help.  I have found the British sports car
community to
be a great bunch of folks.

God bless,

Dr. Evan Todd Yeager