Re: Searching the archives

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Searching the archives
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:18:41 -0600
Try the archives for the the MG Enthusiasts Site's BBS's , there is a bunch
of good information in there.

MGB General Archive
http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&access=10144492207008&mode=archivesubject&subject=70

MGB Technical Archive:
http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&access=10144492207008&mode=archivesubject&subject=71

I actually was somehow able to get on listquest about three weeks ago, but
it is gone again.    And if it ever comes back, here is the Listquest Link
for reference....

ListQuest.com - Team.Net MG Sports Car List
http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=mgs

I have noticed that mjb has several of the other autox.team.net lists
archived @ http://www.team.net/archive/ .  Maybe he will bring back the mgs
list archives there?  Has anyone asked...

Patton

At 12:59 PM 1/19/2002, Bullwinkle wrote:
>AFAIK
>
>The archives at Listquest no longer exist.  The last time I tried going
>there the computer couldn't find the server.
>
>Blake

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert
1967 MGB

New Website!!!!  All New Format!!! All New Location!!!!
http://carport.virtualave.net/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///