Re: Hoist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoist
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:51:15 EST
I too bought a hoist and found it to be one of the greatest things ever!
Leveling device is definately needed.   Second cool thing I got along the
same lines is an engine stand...   It was sooooo nifty to be able to rotate
the engine upside down.  anyone ever is hemming and hawing about getting
tools, even major tools like this, just write me an email and I'll convince
you to buy it.

Make sure you refer to your engine hoist as... a shop crane.   "How many
times are you gonna take out an engine???"   "well, its not just an engine
hoist, its a "shop crane"  which makes it entirely more useful-sounding.

      John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///