Re: MGB sitingsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB sitingsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:17:07 -0600
Max Heim wrote:

> He must have thought he was driving an Audi!
>
> (A little rough on the poor B... the producers must think they grow on
> trees...)

It was reminiscent of the Italian Job, where the real heroes (the
three Minis) get thrown off a cliff. Unfortunately the writers and
producers of "Diagnosis Murder" didn't end up hanging from a
precipice like the yobbos in TIJ.

I remain convinced the "wreck" on DM was faked; I doubt that lovely
B even got scratched.

Frankly, anybody in a similar situation who reacted like Dick's
character did should have his license put in a microwave on "high."

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com
JJ Cale Live (w/Rocky): http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm