Re: Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts
From: R C Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:29:32 -0800
Yes but I'm used to dealing with George. The parts all ship from Moss in
Goleta anyway. If it's any consolation, I did buy stuff from you at one
of the Dixon shows a while back and have gotten stuff from Skip as well.
It's really great having so many options. I will try to spread my
ordering around in the future. I'm also working with some local
enthusiasts to start a British Car club locally and know we will need a
list of "nearby" vendors.

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, Ca.

British Sportscar Center wrote:

> But, Ron, you could also have called Skip Kelsey in Pleasanton and probably
> had the parts there even quicker........... (or even me in Sacramento). Both
> places in California are a tad closer than Texas!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///