Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness - a solution

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Departing the List With Great Sadness - a solution
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:41:11 -0800
Almost all modern mail reader programs allow you to set "filters" - it
should be easy to automatically move all messages from the person you're
having a problem with to the trash can.  You'll never even know they
were sent. I've done this before and its very gratifying :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)

///