Woner-full, Woner-full!

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Woner-full, Woner-full!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:44:14 EST
Mike,
Thats great that you are reconsidering your decision to leave the group. If
you stay it'd be Absolutely Fan-Tab-U-Lus...Oh by the way what kind of MG do
you have. That was sure a sign of your character & worth to the group, SO
many friends rushing to buoy you up and applying CPR (Care and Personal
Reassurance) Felt kind of wonderful, huh! I know that during those bleak and
ugly days around the time of that whole "Awards Committee" Bull-Sh_t  I felt
nearly devastated, I mean, there I was, Hey, not a bad person even by my own
strict standards. Suddenly, to be maliously attacked by someone that I'd
normally felt sorry for, because of their backwards attitudes and mean evil
spirit. Of let me put it in more graphic terms. Obviously not a person of
God! Or someone that I'd normally hang out with, anyway. But when He
attempted to publically humilate Enrique & I, well that was TOO much! But all
the cool reponse and kindness we received..It really was wonderful. There may
be devils, But know this, Yes.....THERE ARE ANGELS, too!   Welcome Back!

Albert Escalante  1978 MGB
       Central Coast British Car Club
Port Hueneme, Cal.

///