Re: tonneau zipper

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: tonneau zipper
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:35:13 -0500
Others have responded to your question, so here are a couple suggestions. To
lubricate the zipper use beeswax (available from craft shops or craft depts
in larger stores. You might consider having a flap of material sewn over the
zipper to help keep out the rain should you get caught in it. I plan doing
this as soon as the zipper fails on mine.

Mike
'79B