Re: Can I Come Back?

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: Can I Come Back?
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:24:46 -0600
On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:28:14 -0500 "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net> writes:
> Here I am with my hat in my hand.  The outpouring of support and
> encouragement was overwhelming!

Nothing against Mike, I'm glad he is staying too and I've enjoyed his
presence.  But the next time anyone wants to leave the list just read the
following:

WE LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T GO!

OK, now if you still want to leave the list, just unsubscribe quietly.
It seems I am constantly going through this on one list or another where
a lister gets dissatisfied, says he going to unsubcribe, and then we get
hundreds of "don't go" messages and then he/she stays for another round
of love fest emails.  A real waste of bandwidth.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer