Re: Top Cover

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top Cover
From: david.culgan.b@us.agfa.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:24:57 -0500
paul.hunt1@virgin.net> wrote:
>When the full tonneau is used as a full cockpit cover the tonneau bars
>should be reversed to how they are shown in the handbook so that they run in
>front of the seat backs.  That way they raise the *centre* of the cover and
>stop rain pooling and leaking through the zip.

Wow! I can't wait to try this, having never heard this tip. I used to tip the
seats forward a bit to raise the centre but they would easily fall back when I
left the car park. Thanks, Paul.

Dave Culgan
'66 MGB Daily DOA (that's daily driver once again :)
'57 MGA Lost and found

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///