Official MG'S

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Official MG'S
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 14:21:24 -0500
Good Folks,
A smile on your face story...at least my face...
About five years ago, while visiting niece at Smith College in
Springfield, MA. a car passed us and I noticed that the dealer's name
was "Houser". Hmmmm...
Fast forward to a week ago when through the help of GM, FORD and
Chrysler PR people, I found the dealer, a GM dealer and emailed him
requesting, if possible, some nameplates for my family of MG's. After
all, we were probably long-lost relatives.
Well, in today's mail came 8 self-adhesive backed plastic "Houser"
nameplates!!
Now each of my MG's can be "official" Houser cars!
I'll post pictures of the 53TD, 60 A Coupe, 64 B and 67 BGT  aptly named
mine.
cheers,
Dave Houser

///