Re: Safety Fast

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Fast
From: "Maynard Hirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:10:14 -0600
>From the land of Cheeseheads, where DUI is a sport:

A cop was sitting outside a Wisconsin bar, looking for potential drunk
drivers.  A patron left the bar, appearing very inebriated.  He staggered
around, went to the side of the bar and urinated.  He then tried to get into a
car, but his key didn't work.  He did this to about 4 more cars.  He finally
got into his car, tried starting it with his house key.  AFter several
attempts he gets it started, grinds the gears a few times and left the parking
lot.
The cop pulls him over, and gives him a breathalized test.  It reads zero.
The cop asks him to explain.

It's simple officer, I'm the designated decoy.  My drunk buddies left while
you were watching me.

True?

Maynard Hirsch

///