Free Alpine speakers

To: <e-type@jag-lovers.org>
Subject: Free Alpine speakers
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:37:48 -0600
Please reply off-list!!

I have two good used Alpine speakers that I took out of one of my cars. They
are the 6x9 size, model PE6930, coax, 3-way, 30 watts RMS, 90 watts peak.

They work just fine, I am redoing the interior and no longer need them. The
labels are partially torn, due the tape the the PO had on the back magnets.
These are not flush mount speakers and I don't have the cover grilles. The
PO used spacers to distance the cones from the car's permanent interior
grilles.

These are free to the first taker; but please help me out and pay
shipping...probably @ $6.00 due to the weight.

Valerie Stabenow

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list