Re: Parts Help - Re. Lawrie's response

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Help - Re. Lawrie's response
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:55:28 -0800
Norm,

There's a big difference in the efficiency and heat-dissipation
characteristics of an aluminum crossflow head and a stock cast iron head!
(Isn't that why you laid out the big bucks for the crossflow?). One of the
advantages is that you can run higher compression with the aluminum head, so
your numbers don't surprise me.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center