mgb engine & tranny

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mgb engine & tranny
From: ShearSAVVY1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:16:01 EST
Hi everyone,
A couple of months ago I wrote the list for advice on possible engine swaps
for an MGA 1600 I was thinking about restoring.  I have the car and am at the
point where I would like to start on the powertrain.  Some kind members wrote
me about MG engines they had rebuilt and would sell.  I unfortunately no
longer have those emails and am interested in closing the deal for a fully
rebuilt MGB 5 main bearing motor and transmission.  Please reply off list
with build specs and photos if possible.
Thanks,
Bill Shear

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list