Jet assembly replacement x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jet assembly replacement x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquinucr@mail.earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 20:51:48 -0800
Dear Netters,

I found that the jet gland on the rear HS-4 carb on my 70 MGB GT was
leaking and could not be fixed by tightening the gland into the float
body. I've procured a replacement jet assembly and wonder if anyone had
suggestions as to how to replace it. The replacement is different from
the original in that it the gland into the float body is plastic with a
prong that fits into a neoprene fuel hose that connects to the jet. Any
suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much for your help.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///