Re (2): How odd

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re (2): How odd
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:46:28 +0430
Hi Paul,

Just got off of the instant messenger with my room mate.

Tail lights aren't on, and turning on the switch makes all the lights work
o.k. but the head lights, (passenger's side still on, driver's still out)
are unchanged.

Indicators, flashers ect., all o.k..

Activating the dip switch does nothing.  Lights don't dip, drivers headlight
doesn't come on.  Doesn't matter if the light switch is on or off: same
result.

Hope this helps?

Scott