RE: Quo Vadis seats

Subject: RE: Quo Vadis seats
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:56:39 +0200
Barrie -
You are correct.
They can be put in reversed, though.  Makes that "black-balled
upright-release lever" pretty gosh-durn hard to get at, having it jammed up
against the tranny tunnel..
I know, 'cause my DPO put mine in that way.
It was a long time before I figured out why the seat adjustments were so
hard to get at.  :-P

R Martin.
Tel Aviv
70 Roadster