RE: dash directional lens

To: "Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT" <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>,
Subject: RE: dash directional lens
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:11:22 -0500
I need the RED warning lamp lens for the alternator warning lamp if anybody
has a good one laying around. The red "cap" just fell off. Looks like it
"crystallized" from age. Looks to be plastic.

Also, how do I replace this sucker. Does NOT appear to be one of the fun
jobs, located just above the steering column. Anybody know any shortcuts on
this one?

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mediaone.net