Re: Problem opening bonnet

To: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Subject: Re: Problem opening bonnet
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:52:17 -0600
Robert.Haigney@anixter.com wrote:

> My bonnet is stuck down on my 73 Midget, how do I get it open....???
> When I pull the release nothing happens, is there a way of getting it
> open....???

Might be worth a gentle try: try pushing the bonnet to one side by
laying your hands flat on it, push down on it and then to one side
and have somebody try the bonnet release; if that doesn't work, try
the same thing, but pushing to the other side. Just pushing down on
it hard near the catch while somebody pulls the release will
sometimes cause it to pop loose.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com