Finding an old love (I mean MG!!)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finding an old love (I mean MG!!)
From: H W McCullough <hwmccullough@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:55:48 -0800 (PST)
Hey, All,

I'd like to see if I can trace down a '73 MGB I used
to own in Alberta, Canada. Unfortunately, I can't find
the VIN number, and have already checked with the
Dept. of Motor Vehicles in Alberta. They don't have
records that go back that far. Sold the car in '79,
so it's been a while. I'm thinking that without the
VIN I'm kind of lost, but thought I'd check with you
all before totally giving up.

Thanks,

H. W. "Sandy" McCullough
"Still crazy after all these years"