Re: Which Top Header Rail?

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which Top Header Rail?
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:22:54 -0600
I just checked as the black on the one that was obviously for a stow away
didn't make sense, and sure enough, someone painted it black...  I guess I
have to strip and paint that one.  You think the brushed are the correct
latches for 67, at least I have both.

Patton

At 07:19 PM 2/15/2002, MGTD1952@cs.com wrote:

>I can't attest to the originality, but I just got a stowaway off e-Bay a
>couple of weeks ago that was supposedly original off a 67.  The header is
>gray with brushed ?aluminum? latches. If you want to send me ane-pic, I'll
>compare it to what I have.
>
>Steve in NJ

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert
1967 MGB

New Website!!!!  All New Format!!! All New Location!!!!
http://carport.virtualave.net/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///