Re: A way to double your MGBs Horsepower

To: MGTD1952@cs.com
Subject: Re: A way to double your MGBs Horsepower
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:51:46 EST
In a message dated 2/16/02 4:17:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, MGTD1952@cs.com
writes:
> ...I thought you were going to say "Buy another MG!! ;-)
> Steve in NJ
Hey Steve,
A couple of times when I've had an 18 wheeler barreling down on my arse I've
often wished I had bought something with about 100 more horsepower and
torque. Also getten beaten off the line by a Hyundai isn't a whole lotta fun,
either. We MG owners shouldn't always be on the losing end of the speed and
power scene! (IMHO) I have a 1977 XJ-6L Jaguar that I put a stock 1981 Chevy
350 into and It just shreds most of the Rice Burners cars...even though I'm
nowhere near a street racer. My car is more of a lover than a fighter, it's
just I hate being "Bullied"

Albert Escalante
1978 MGB ~ 1977 XJ-6Lump
Central Coast British Car Club