Thank You (Insurance item)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank You (Insurance item)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:09:14 EST
Eric, Hans, Gordie, Tom, Dan, David, Doug, Bill, Lisa, et al.,
Thank you all so much more your imput and great examples of how much I could
be saving simply by doing a little bit of homework and using an insurance
company that caters to the Classic Car/ Collector Car Community. Since Monday
is a holiday..Boo-Hoo..I will be doing a lot of research into how much I can
get for as low a premium as possible without making any sacrifices or
limitations on my use of the MGB.
Albert Escalante
1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L
Central Coast British Car Club