floor replacememt for 70 mgb

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: floor replacememt for 70 mgb
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:13:35 EST
Greetings list.
    I'm going to have to cut out half the floor of my  70 mbg. I guess it was
the vent leaking above that caused this rust in  California, since the car is
from San Jose.
    The below link is helpful, but I am thinking that the floor is tack
welded to the cross members, and I need to know where to drill. The sides are
a different, cut and weld experience.
<http://www.paneldoctor.com/demo/fsr/fsr0.htm>
    Any pointers would be appreciated.
    All this work on a car I am selling someday. Oh well, it's a learning
experience!
    <insert shameless plug here.>
    I am not planning on selling the car now or I'd go through Autojumble,
but $1200 and it's yours. Located in Vallejo, Ca. 60 or  so miles from San
Francisco. Email for info. Yes, it runs.

'59 MGA. I love that car.
'70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell.
'97Audi A4.Supposed to be safe. Real safe.
'65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now.
So many cars. So little parking.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///