British Car Day in MD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Day in MD
From: "Scott Allen" <scottinarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:27:48 +0430
Seem to remember some out of area listers made this event last year, and had
some questions about its future, so I thought I'd pass this on:

The Chesapeake Chapter of the New England MGT Register announces that The
Original British Car Day (BCD) will move to a new date: June 16, 2002, and a
new location: Smokey Glen Farm in Gaithersburg, Maryland. This event will be
open to up to 1000 cars and held in an attractive country setting.  Quality
barbeque food and drinks will be available for sale at reasonable prices,
and family activities will also be provided.  For more information contact
BCD Chairman, John Tokar by telephone at 301831-5300, or by email,
tokarj@erols.com.