Re: tach wiring

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: tach wiring
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:09:07 -0500
Monte,

     All connections to the tach (3 as I recall) are forms of push-on
connectors.
No wires go directly into the tach.  The black/white just plugs onto a pin on
the
tach.  Just rotate the tach and pull it out to gain access to the wiring.

Bud Krueger
52TD
had a 77B

MonteMorris wrote:

> This wasn't Lucas' fault!
> The other day while trying to get my head, arms and maybe even legs under the
> dash, I accidently pulled the wire (white/black, I believe) out of the back of
> the tach (79B). The wire looks like it goes directly into the tach, without
> any attachment points on the exterior;  I think I heard something drop into
> the inside of the tach when it happened.
> Can I fix it by taking it apart and soldering something or am I SOL?
> Monte

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///