Mineral Blue

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mineral Blue
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 00:45:54 -0600
I got my BMIHT certificate Monday, and it seems the B was originally
Mineral Blue.  I found the paint codes @ www.mgcars.org.uk but wanted to
find a good picture of the color.  I saw a small pic of a BGT on Paul's
site, but was hoping someone could point me to a larger picture. I did not
see one identified as Mineral in my Clausenger book.

I copied down the codes below, are paint chips available if I have those
codes?  Also, why does PPG/Ditzler have two numbers for Mineral Blue?

Thanks Patton

Paint code information
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Color name - Mineral Blue

BMC/BL code     - BU.9
Ault & Wiborg/Berger/Gipgloss - 18921
ICI - 3130
PPG/Ditzler- 12115, 15406
Dupont- 8182
Glasso/Rinshed Mason (US)- 6600

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert
1967 MGB

New Website!!!!  All New Format!!! All New Location!!!!
http://carport.virtualave.net/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///