no fan motors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: no fan motors
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 15:10:50 -0500
I do not have either of the cooling fans working on my 80 B. Car sat for a
long time in a body shop before I got it. The wiring appears to be all
tight. The contacts were nice and greased at the fan it self. There are
some intermittant dashboard faults (gauges and lights). The temp gauge
works fine (I know the H works great). Where to look? The Haynes is beyond
vague on the subject and I only have the Bentley manual for the 67. Hoping
to take the car to work tonight and figure it out with your help.
Carl

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///