FW: New stuttering - 1975 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: New stuttering - 1975 MGB
From: "Derek Vandivere" <dersk@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:36:08 +0100
Evidently, Mark's having some problems sending to the list - please reply to
him at mark.dawson@bones.org, as my '78 B has an entirely different set of
problems. (:

Cheers,
Derek

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///