The most bang for the buck.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The most bang for the buck.
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:32:54 EST
Hey Gang,

This whimpy winter is almost over and I'm getting the B out of the garage soon.
 I was thinking of getting some more power out of it.  What is the best thing
to do for the least amount of money?  I have a '76 emmission controls are gone.
 Everything else is stock.  I was thinking of going the dual SU route. Will I
get enough performace gain to warrant the $300 to $500 bill?  I heard somewhere
that you can get 10 - 15% horse power gain. That sounds pretty good to me.  Are
there any other ways of getting more power out of the engine?
Also...has anyone lowered the suspension on a rubber bumper B?  Is there a
lowering kit out there? Again, is it worth it?

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg
Member CT MG club

1976 MGB -  Fair weather daily driver ( Junior )
1993 Subaru Legacy LSi - ridiculously reliable
1974 Ducati 750 GT - wonderfully, beautiful motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///