Car Covers & Trailering

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Covers & Trailering
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 19:26:06 -0400
Listers,

   I am looking for a recommendation for a good car cover.  I plan to use
it to cover the car while it is being trailered and also when in temporary
storage.  I will be trailering the car for about 375 miles
of mostly highway driving at highway speeds (55-60).

   Any comments would be appreciated.  I am concerned about how I
might properly secure the cover to protect the car from the cover
scratching the car due to buffeting in the wind. I also do not want to loose
the cover !

   TIA,

    Gene Balinski

      80 B