Re: Car Covers & Trailering

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Covers & Trailering
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 19:08:50 -0800
Don't use a cover. It will flap itself to pieces and scour your paint in the
process. Or so I've heard. At any rate, a tarp on a utility trailer I once
was towing shredded itself in a few hundred miles, despite being securely
lashed down.

Safer just to wash the car on the other end.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///