Re: cant get to Just Brits

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cant get to Just Brits
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:09:05 -0800
Word on the street is David Littlefield said:
> I'm guessing it is no coincidence that the address gets you to a site put
> together by Skye Poier, a fellow lister.
>
> I'm hoping that this is an error and that Skye is not purposely hacking
> Ed's site.  Whatever personal issues exist, messing with someone's
> livelihood is damned serious.  Skye?

Let's keep the rampant speculation to a minimum shall we?  Especially
when it concerns "hacking" someone?  www.ffwd.cx is not a "site" its a
non-profit server hosting 70+ web sites that I do in my "spare time"
(yeah right, what spare time).  So let's get some "damn facts" before we
start accusing people.

Ed has decided to change to a different hosting company, and until he
updates his domain (whois) information it will simply redirect to the
main page of his old hosting company, ie, me.  This switchover should
take place sometime tomorrow after NetSol does their database update.

Skye

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///