RE: intake

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: intake
From: "Ben Ruset" <ben.ruset@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:38:37 -0500
The weber looks like it is relatively simple to install, while the SU
seems to be more complex. But I think people here have had better
drivability with the dual SU's. Once they're set up, they don't need
much fooling.

Personally, I'm trying to make that decision as well. I was first
leaning towards a Weber and a Peco exhaust manifold, then a SU setup and
Peco manifold, and now I'm leaning back towards the Weber. It may end up
being whatever I can get for the least amount of money.

Of course if I can find an older B (pre-76) in as decent shape as this
79 I am looking at, at around the same price, I'd rather get that one.

Ben Ruset
ben.ruset@verizon.net <-- note the new address

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list