Re: What is it Worth

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is it Worth
From: "Scott Willis" <swillis@premiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:15:58 -0800
Hi Mike,
What part of KY are you in? I'm in BG. There are several shows coming up
locally. If you are not in too big of a hurry you can probably find a very
nice chrome bumper B for $4500. April 27th there's a little parts swap in
Madisonville. Not many cars but a fun time digging through bins and you
could ask around there. We'll be driving 3 MGA's up from BG. Here's a
listing of events you might already be aware of:
http://members.aol.com/bsccofky/BSCC_calendar3.html

I drove to Cedar Rapids to get my MGA I found in  the classifieds on this
site:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/webring/

Had the guy make a video of the car first and was still dissapointed when I
got there. Though I was very lucky to find it to be a rust and accident free
car as I did the frame off restoration.

If you are near BG and you buy a B there is a fabulous body man here that
can repair those rust bubbles. He can replace the metal. He is doing 2 MGBs
now. He is fast and perfect. He stays focused and is reasonable. I can't say
enough. He's done several british though his specialty is muscle show cars
(Those guys can spend the dough!). We completed my frame off in 5 months.
He'd have finished sooner if I would have let him do the assembly. I'll be
showing in Louisville and Lexington for the first time this year.

See you on the road!

Scott
59 MGA
73 T140