Re: Battery

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Battery
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:38:21 -0500
I replaced the two 6v Lucas batteries with a Napa brand single 12v battery,
Size 26, I believe, in the passenger side battery bin of my American 73 B
roadster. Fit like a charm.

All I had to do was remove the cable that bridged the two batteries, and
move the ground lead that attached to the battery cage on the drivers side
to the matching hole on the passenger side.
-C