Better cooling

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Better cooling
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:28:18 +1030
After my long and rather indulgent race report you get the message that
my car doesn't like the heat.

As you guys are heading into Summer soon can we talk about cooling?

It seems that even a small increase in power seems to overwhelm the
cooling system of the 'B (well, mine anyway).  The radiator is a
re-cored original (fan removed and replaced with electric fan).

It has been suggested that I get an 'aluminium radiator' - which seems
to be all the rage here at the moment.

Any other 'dramatically improve your cooling with a slightly modified
engine and under hard driving conditions' suggestions?

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///