Off Topic but Perhaps Useful?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off Topic but Perhaps Useful?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:13:57 EST
I have been 'designing' a website for a gardening club I belong to, and the
software might be of interest to car guys that have thought about creating a
website. Personally I am not keen on a personal website - the less people
know about me the better - some guys post pictures of the 'takings'  - the
interior of their house, as well as their vacation plans, like burglars can't
use computers? Might as well post their alarm codes....but for specific
purposes, business or such, this might be useful.

Anyway, if you want to see what a complete novice who doesn't grok HTML can
do, have a quick peek at www.rhodo.citymax.com and tell me what you think.

It took me 20 minutes to have the site operational, and another 4 hours or so
playing with it just because I am a tweaker by nature.

www.rhodo.citymax.com

Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list