Re: Aluminum Double Row Radiators

To: FlynShoot@aol.com, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Double Row Radiators
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:17:48 -0600
FlynShoot@aol.com wrote:

> Where can I find aluminum double row radiators?
>
> I too am having an ongoing cooling problem. Timing is dead on, two different
> radiators were rodded out cleaned and installed to no avail. Already have a
> hi cap oil cooler. The only other thing I can think of is a guage that is
> miscalibrated. I am interested in the aluminum radiator either way.

Is there a drain or plug on the back of your block? Might be
worthwhile to pull that and fish around with a bent coathanger wire.
Most overheating blocks turn out to be full of rusty crud at that
position. Most rad flushes don't clean this stuff out until the plug
or drain is removed and the junk loosened and then flushed out.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com
JJ Cale Live (w/Rocky): http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm