Re: need advice - mgbgt list group

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need advice - mgbgt list group
From: eric@erickson.on.net
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:44:11 +1030 (CST)
David wrote:

> Between my venting on this list, and the support of those who emailed me, I
> have managed to cool off enough that I can reluctantly walk away from the
> situation and have it totally behind me.
>
> At 04:54 PM 3/18/2002 -0500, Rick Brown wrote:
>
> >Yesterday after reading this I requested to join this group on yahoo - as it
> >is  closed group the moderator has to approve the request.  Today i got a
> >"request to join the group has been denied" email.

Firstly David,

Yep, walk away and don't look back.  None of us needs more aggravation than our
lives generally have anyway.  What a PITA!  The list (and that moderator - who
has their address on the 'sign up' page) really doesn't seem worth the effort.
You will get all the information you need - and much, much more - out of this
list.

Secondly Rick,

Did you get any sort of reason for the rejection?  You own a GT - what is their
problem?  It now *really* seems to be not worth the effort!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///