Re: need advice - mgbgt list group

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need advice - mgbgt list group
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:44:23 -0800
David,

I think you are better off without that list.  Cut your losses and stay with
this list who enjoys your comments and enthusiasm for MGs.  Whoever this
person is, he obviously has taken a cheap shot at you and you should know by
now that you can't win in that situation.

Hope you had a nice hike in that beautiful territory.

Dave 72 B