Re: seat alternative for MGB GT's.

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: seat alternative for MGB GT's.
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:51:09 -0500
Dan,

      I was looking for something similar as I was looking to autocross my
'67 BGT. Someone mentioned to me, I think it was Phil, to check out the
Corbeau Clubman seat. This of course is a racing seat, but he said it would
basically fit. You needed to either mod the rack of the original seat with
adapter plates of some kind. They also sell a rack for the seat, but it
would mean welding and bolting it in. I definitely want something other
thatn the stock seat so I can keep planted in the seat a little better than
the stock seating. So please let me know what you come up with. It would be
nice to have a compatible seating chart just like Skye's (and others)
compatible wheel chart. Right now I would settle for any seat that is
compatible.

Thanks,

Jim Laukaitis
'67 BGT